- Name: The unique identifier of the report.
- Report Type: The statistic that the report measures (percent change in users, percent change in activity volume, or total activity volume).
- Frequency: How frequently the report is run.
- Severity: The level of severity of the Alert (Info/Neutral/Success/Warning/Danger)
- Minimum: The minimum percentage or absolute number to trigger the alert
- Maximum: The maximum percentage or absolute number to trigger the alert.
- Parameters: Additional options for narrowing down the scope of the report; for example, activity volume reports allow specifying an application, attribute, and/or an event type.
Create and Export
![Add](../assets/images/add.png "Add") Add a new Report ![create_report](../assets/images/create_report.png "Create Report") ![export](../assets/images/export.png "Export") Export information on existing tags
Actions: Actions that you can take on a report.
Edit the properties of a report: Delete the report: