- Name: The user-friendly non-unique attribute identifier.
- Tags: A list of tags that will be automatically added to all values of this attribute.
- Indexed: Indicates whether data associated with this attribute is indexed for searching.
- Sample Data: Example data demonstrating the format of the attribute.
- Sensitivity: Level of informational security risk or privacy consideration
- Regulations: List of regulations that are considered to apply to the attribute.
- Application: The applications that can access values of this attribute.
View the schema of an attribute.
Edit the properties of an attribute.
Delete the attribute.
- Create and Export: Add a new attribute ot export the existing attributes.
Add a new attribute.
Export information on existing attributes.